Sunday, February 10, 2008

Forgetful Blogger & All in the Family

I don't think I was born for blogging...I've just remembered to add two areas to my layout. First, where to find my work online. Second, a list of my favorite links...that is where the "all in the family" part comes in, as the first two links up are those of the older of my two extremely talented daughters, Rebecca Mack, who manages to crank out all kinds of arts and crafts of endless imagination while raising two infant twin boys. Check her out at the Flying Hen. The other of my first links is the website of Peter Kurth, the talented writer with whom I live.

2 comments:

Bonus Mom said...

Susan,
I saw the comment you left for me, Thank you!
How wonderful you have family with blogs. My family isn't into the computer that much, and the ones that are only use my space LOL! I currently have nothing for sale online :( I will be getting things up again on Etsy probably in a month or 2. I just can't find the time I need with a 2 month old and 4 year old. Hopefully I will figure out how to manage my time better soon.

Rebecca Mack said...

thanks for the shout out, mom!